Our mission is to join families in their journey through the health system.
Our children are unique, diverse and have a lot of potential. Occasionally they require a child centred, family focused and dedicated paediatrician to manage their health. We can also help when parents or carers have questions on how the child is learning, behaving or developing. We are now accepting new referrals at our Sydenham and Werribee rooms.
Specialising but not limited to the following areas:
• General Paediatrics aged 0-18 years
• Unsettled Babies
• Gastro Oesophageal Reflux
• Poor weight gain, feeding issues
• Asthma/ Eczema
• Chronic Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Soiling
• Urinary tract Infections, bedwetting
• Autism, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy , Learning and behavioural concerns.
Our goal is to improve and maintain children's overall health and to empower families with an understanding of the child's condition and wellness plan.